Sunday, June 16, 2013

Layout of the Week, June 16th

Happy Sunday, everyone! Sandi here today with my choice for Layout of the Week, June 16th.

Although I really wanted to go with a masculine page in honor of Father's Day,  I was just so enamored   with Dana Tatar's "My Heart is at the Beach" layout that I had to choose it!


I just love the soft watercolors that she created herself along with the wonderful mixed media and oodles of texture with the netting, ribbon, flowers, feathers and shells. And of course the double photo for twice the impact! I can't stop looking at it! 

Dana, big congrats on a very well deserved LOTW! I will send you the code for your blog blink. Don't forget that you are eligible for 10% off in the Scrap That store on kits and add-ons from 2012. 

Help me congratulate her!

7 comments:

  1. This is an incredible piece of art work Dana!! I love the masking and the soft watercolors you use on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layout Dana! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This layout is just GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous page, Dana!! Congrats on LOTW!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete