Saturday, June 22, 2013

Featured Projects by GD Zoe Nemburt


It's Zoe here to share my ScrapThat! June Kit projects with you. First up is my layout using Amy's June Sketch.

"Little Miss Pout"
MK, EAO

Love these butterflies.

Oh and those gems!! 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This layout is with the Main Kit and using the Embellishment Add on. The Title is a play on words. "Little Rascal"... Old dirty rusty car...

"Little Rustcal"
MK, EAO

The textures within the papers are breathtaking.

I hand drew those little hearts and cut up some of the crystals.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This layout is using items from the Main Kit Only, and you can find my tutorial for this layout here.

"Sweet Fall Smiles"
MK only

Love the colours in the kit 

Yes... you do see me using my silhouette!!! :)

More of Zoe's lovely work can be found on her blog.

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous projects, Zoe!! Thanks for guest designing with us this month!! ~ Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Thanks for being our GDT this month!

    ReplyDelete