Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Laura's May Anniversary Kit Reveal!

Good morning everyone!  I hope you are all having a great May day!  
Today I get to reveal my creations using the anniversary kit!

This first layout I used the main kit only. 
I sprayed the fiber with pink mist so it matched my layout a little bit better.
I also punched some butterflies and used the pearls for their bodies!


Here is the paper roll detail...I will share later this month a short tutorial on how I created the paper rolls



my second layout I used MK, PAO, EAO, FAO

This is my Granddaughter Gina...she has such a cute smile!

I scattered the butterflies, added some  doilies from my stash and the flowers from the add on!

here is a detail shot


My last layout I used Amy's sketch but turned it on its side!
I created with the MK, PAO, EAO, FAO
My granddaughter was having fun one day at a park!  She is so adorable!



I used the papers with the yellow to pick up on the yellow in the tunnel!
Here is the detail shot


Thanks everyone!  I hope you enjoyed my post!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous work with the May Anniversary Kit!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts! I like the rolled paper idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work! Love that first layout!

    ReplyDelete