Sunday, December 9, 2012

LOTW December 9 **Laura Gilhuly**

Hi everyone! Tracey G. here.
This is my first time selecting Layout of the Week and you ladies don't make it easy!
 There were several that touched my heart and amazed me with artistic talent.
 My final seclection does those two and more !

Growing Too Fast


I chose Laura Gilhuly's "Growing Too Fast" as this week's LOTW.
I love the textures and mix of colors she uses to highlight this sophisticated black and white portrait of her oldest son. As a parent of boys myself, it just struck a chord that I am sure every parent feels as their children grow older seemeingly overnight. Laura's layout has captured this emotion so beautifully! See more details on her blog, http://angelbearscraps.blogspot.com/
Congrats, Laura! Message me on the Ning site (Tracey Gregory) for your Blinkie Badge of Honor !

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful choice! This was a fave for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, Laura!! One of my faves as well. ~ Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fav for me too when I saw it in the gallery! Congrats Laura...its a stunner!

    ReplyDelete