Friday, October 5, 2012

Sandi Smith's October Creations

Hi everyone...Sandi S here today to share with you my layouts made with the very BEAUTIFUL October Kit.Here is what I created using Amy's beautiful sketch:
Made with Main Kit, EAO and FAO 
And here is Amy's sketch:
 
You can join in our monthly sketch challenge here
This is hubby and me at Rick's High School graduation back in 2009...definitely about time I scrapped this photo.I got a bit messy with this one. I created the branches and leaves using molding paste and a stencil. I the applied black glimmermist with my fingers and just smeared it across the branches. Using a Faber Castell Big pen in green, I colored in the leaves and smeared while still wet. I then used some Tim Holtz and MME stamps and did random stamping. The circle border was created by tracing a circle onto my paper and machine sewing along the traced edge. I made the gray roses from papers in the kit using this tutorial. Here are a few closeups:



My next layout is of my son Rick and his girlfriend on his Birthday this year.
Made using Main Kit, EAO and FAO.
The gorgeous pearl heart and swirl are from Flourish With A Bling. It is the Grace Pearl Flourish in Chocolate cut in sections to form a heart. I made more of the same roses from the papers,did some fussy cutting, stamping and misting.



And lastly...here is my sweet girl Claudine enjoying Smores.
Made with Main Kit,FAO and EAO
For this one I used a gorgeous sketch from Stuck on U Sketches .
Here is a closeup:
That's it for now. Thanks for dropping by and have a great weekend!!

Sandi S.

5 comments:

  1. Sandi, thanks for sharing your creations! They are all amazing! I especially LOVE the first layout based on the sketch! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful lovely layout greetings janneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely gorgeous creations!!! Just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous LO's Sandi!! Thanks for the inspiration!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete