Thursday, September 27, 2012

Introducing our Talented October Guest Designer ~ Patti Hamil

ScrapThat! is honored to have the FABULOUSLY TALENTED designer
 PATTI HAMIL
join us this month as our
 Featured Guest Designer

I have been scrapbooking for about 15 years now. It’s my creative outlet, and I enjoy it tremendously. I have made many lasting friends while creating keepsakes for family members to come. 

I have had the honor of being published, had my work published in various publications and catalogs, had work featured on television and served on design teams. I am currently on several design teams, one of which is Anna Griffin. I create layouts for use on HSN and QVC UK and other social media. I have taught classes at Creative Keepsakes Conventions and my local scrapbook store and have been lucky enough to meet some of my scrap idols by attending CHA for several years. 

My usual subjects of my creative endeavors are usually our children, who are now grown. I also have been know to scrap our 4 legged children, even they run when they see the camera come out! 

If you want to take a peek at some of my work, please stop by my blog for a visit – I’d love to have you.

I am honored to be a guest designer for ScrapThat!, and have really enjoyed creating with the beautiful October Kit.

3 comments:

  1. So glad to have you with us this month Patti...can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sandi, I was honored to do this and really enjoyed the kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo, huge congrats on the GDT spot my friend xx

    ReplyDelete