Monday, August 20, 2012

Marilyn- August Kit Creations




Hello there!  Marilyn here to show you my creations with the Beautiful August kit..Once Upon a Dream!

Here is my first page about my son and I. For this page I used the Main kit.
The birds are from my stuff.


Closer details...



My second page is about my niece Fabiola and the photo and title explain the situation, lol!

I used the Main kit, the Embellishment and Flower add-ons in this page.


Closer details...


My third page is based in the August sketch by Amarilys. I made this page about my client and how gorgeous she looks with the dress that I made her.
In this layout I used the Main kit and Flower add-on.


Closer details...



For this Beautiful kit go...HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time!
Marilyn
http://marilynrivera.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

  1. I so adore Marilyn's work and these pages are stunning with such amazing details!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three absolutely stunning layouts. They are all amazing with so much detail. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creations Marilyn! Love all of your details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW totally gorgeous creations Marilyn!!!

    ReplyDelete