Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Keren's July Kit Creations

I'm here to show you my creations in detail.
I've included some close-up pictures for your enjoyment

In my first layout I used a lot of mixed media techniques. I love this photo of my daughter feeding the ducks and I wanted it to look natural/organic. These papers from the kit are perfect for this look.
I bought some fake pussy-willow branches from the dollar store and used the Organic chippie that came in the kit. All contents are from the kit except the branches and the fence.








My second layout is more Shabby chic romantic. I used the purple-blue tones from the Organic line and made a layout about my sisters. I used lots of lace, punches and even used cheese cloth to give it these soft feel. I painted the craft sticks white and then added my title on top.







Finally my third layout has a lot of distressing and I even used one of the Prima flower packaging. This is a picture of my daughter smelling the roses. Stay tune for a tutorial on how I made this layout





 I hope you enjoyed my creations. If you would like to see more of my work please come visit me at:  http://kerentamir.blogspot.ca/

2 comments: