Monday, May 14, 2012

Jenifer's May Kit Project's

Hi there,
Jenifer here posting for ScrapThat! today!
Hope everyone is enjoying this brilliant weather as much as I am!

I have a few Layout's I created using ScrapThat!'s BEAUTIFUL May 2nd Anniversary kit
that I want to share with you today!

I hope you were able to get your hands on one, because it's ABSOLUTELY A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
to say the least! Kaitlyn did a terrific job in carefully selecting the pretty papers, embellishments, and add on's in this month's kit, and it's a must have for your scrapbook stash for sure!


 Main Kit $39.99

Flower Add On $12.99

Embellishment Add On $17,99

Paper Add On $9.99
 At this time, ScrapThat! has room for expansion to take on new kit club members...



I had so much fun paper crafting with this month's kit and I'm super excited to share with you my creations!!


Nature Girl
I used ONLY the main kit to create this layout, the black pennant titles on the right side were cut from one of the package's of Prima flowers in the kit.
The doilies, ribbon and corner scroll is from my own stash.

Nature's Beauty
I took this photo at the zoo last August and it's probably one of my fav's! I thought it looked really good with this Prima paper....
This page is a mixture of Main Kit as well as Flower Add On and Embellishment Add On.It also includes my molding clay (purple flowers)
Be sure and check back on May 16th for a few quick tutorial's in creation this page!
The doilies, ribbon, acrylic paint and white flowers are from my own stash.

Happy
This layout was created using the Main Kit and Flower On. I also used the yellow paper from the Prima alpha package behing my doilie and photo.
The ribbon, doilie and tag are from my personal stash.

Prima Ballerina
This layout was created using the Main Kit and Embellishment Add On as well as more of the yellow packing from the Prima flowers. 
The doilies, ribbon and dark pink papers are from my own stash.


Thank you for stopping by and taking a look! I hope your inspired to purchase this lovely kit if you have not already!

http://heldscraptive.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous creations! Looks like it was a fabulous kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing layouts! I LOVE the bee layout! Amazing photo and beautifully scrapped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job Jeni - love all these, particularly the ribbon work and the doily additions!

    ReplyDelete