Monday, March 7, 2011

MARCH ALTERED PROJECT CHALLENGE


Here's a challenge from me this month:  Something that's off the page!

Create anything (except a layout) with 3 photos!!!  I was inspired to make this altered photo display using the window cardstock cutouts from the Scrap That! MarchSecret Garden Kit.  Lots of symmetry, repetition and clustering here so it was fast and easy from a design standpoint!!!

You have until March 20, 12 midnight, Sunday to play along!!!  A RAK will be randomly drawn at the end so good luck!!!!

janis

4 comments:

  1. I have my thinking cap on for this one :) looks like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the challenge!! I just finished this altered tray from 7 gypsies for my dh for his birthday!! Lots of pics of the furniture he has made and of him too! Thanks for taking a peek!

    It is here:
    http://neverenoughtime-helen.blogspot.com/2011/03/altered-tray.html

    ReplyDelete