Sunday, December 5, 2010

Introducing a New Design Team Member!


We are honored to have Lisa join the Scrap That! Design team.  Her work is beautiful and unique and you can find her recent projects on her blog.  http://kaye2222.blogspot.comBe sure and stop by and leave her a warm welcome!

Lisa will be starting with our January kit so mark your calendars for the release of our January Kit on Dec 26th!



Hello!

My name is Lisa Blastick  (aka kaye222) the reason I go by Kaye is because it is my middle name and 2 is my favorite number.  I have been scrapping since May 2006 and I started to scrap because of my Mother.  She has kept family photos for many years and some of the photos she doesn't remember everything about the photo and what happened because some of the photos were before her time.  That's when I decided that I wanted to send to the following generations photos that have a bit of me in them. So at first I did many layouts with photos and journaling so that whoever read the knew things about the photo and who was in them.  Over the years, I have taken it to a different level, now I see each layout as a piece of art.  I try to journal but sometimes it does get away from me,  However, I do tend to place a bit of the information in the album at the beginning or end.  

I am a married woman for over 22 years and I have 4 beautiful children.  I also have two Italian Greyhounds.  So I have years of photos and new ones to scrap.  Therefore I may never finish scrapbooking...which is great for me since I am very passionate about making a new piece of art to share with my future generation to come.

4 comments:

  1. yea!! I've always adored your work and so neat to read a little more info about you too!! Welcome to the team - can't wait to be inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so awesome to have you on the team - such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is beautiful!! I have become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, i hope to see some pic's of those grey hounds........smile
    ava

    ReplyDelete